The poor little mookie. I had to practically decant her into the car (with bucket) so I could get the other girl to school.
In unrelated news, I went on a jolly to Costco yesterday afternoon. I have never been to Costco before and what a pleasure it was, too. Some thoughts on the cultural treats awaiting me there:
- The pizzas are indeed very large. Just larger than my oven, I estimate. I was not tempted.
- There are an amazing number of products that involve glueing popcorn and nuts together with sugar, fat and salt.
- If a refrigerated "dessert" has a used by date over six months ahead, check the ingredient list. If there are over 50 ingredients, laugh and move on.
- The mens clothing appears to be built for very short men. I do not wish to see my husband's belly button in the ordinary course of events.
- I have developed a slight fixation with how many 500g packets of cheezels it would take to fill the interior of a car up to the windows. I may need to buy an older car with vinyl seats and floor mats before I experiment. I am sure the bright orange dust would never come off grey upholstery.
- Some people must eat a lot of cheese.
- A 30 pack of cornettos for $32 is a tremendous bargain but I am not sure if I would be a happier person if I ate them. Rounder but probably not happier.
|Not six - 30 of these things. 30, people, 30.|